Saturday, April 18, 2009

catchup2...

march 11-march 26
Jr did an cooking project for french class and had fun learning how to make quiche lorraine. He doubled the receipe and made an extra one for my parents and my dad asked me later if we had bought it (because it was so good?)... Jr has always liked to cook and it was fun to take pictures of him doing this...
As you can tell from these ingredients, this is NOT fat free....


Hey, my little bro suddenly grew Jr's afro~! =)

Finished product......

If you insist on taking any more pics of me, this is what you are gonna get =P



On March 21, Real Salt Lake had a free game at their new arena and so my brother Jon took Jr and his brother in law to the game. They got some new shirts which was perfect since Jr's old one was getting a little small on him...
After they got back, Samantha was still working so I had decided to make dinner... It is fun to cook for other people. I made some parmesean chicken, twice baked potatoes, salad and it turned out pretty good. The only bad thing that happened was when Jon was cutting up avocados for the salad, he tried to cut off his finger... Luckily Sam was there to kiss it better...
It is tradition to play pingpong at the Hastings (Gpa Hastings and Jon Hastings too lol) so Jr rep'd the Hines' fam while Sam and I watched the boys duke it out...

Before we left Jr showed off all the features on his new itouch while I took a pic of us all together...

3 comments:

  1. wow - that really was a catch-up - how did you remember all that???? Jr got an itouch? yea!!! His quiche looks yumm yumm - Jr (or you) can make me dinner anytime! I love the pictures of the kids - nice work! Did you snowboard too? To me, a ski resort seems like a perfect place to pick up a book! The baby is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just spent 30 minutes looking at your blog! It was so fun to see pictures of your dad through the years. And Jon's baby is so cute. My favorite picture was of Jared with Jr's hair. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, i'd look gooood with a 'fro!

    ReplyDelete